The Miss Ellie
The Miss Ellie is a 33-foot Everglades Center Console designed for stability, comfort and a dry ride!
The Everglades boat is practical with a hint of luxury. Dougherty, the designer who is well associated with the unsinkable legend, hit this ball out of the park. He has designed the ideal platform for inshore, offshore and cruising applications while keeping reliability and comfort in mind.
Re-powered in 2016, she is run by twin Yamaha 350s. This boat can very comfortably cruise through most sea conditions at 30 knots. YES! That means more time fishing and less time traveling, especially for offshore trips. Speaking of offshore… Fuel is no problem here; with 327gallons, we have all the range we need! This boat won’t disappoint with its’ comforts and 360-degree fishing ability!
- 12 gunnel rod holders, including swivels
- Outriggers, Windlass anchor, LED lighting
- Fresh water, Saltwater wash downs and Live wells.
- All Furuno Electronics, Sea anchor, 2 Icom VHF’s, fusion stereo and hydraulic table for eating or relaxing around
- This vessel is USCG compliant and all safety gear inspected annually. This includes: Life jackets, EPIRB, SOLAS 6-person life raft, 6 immersion suits, rescue sling, all VDS requirements and AIS.