What if we don’t catch a fish?
Fishing is fishing, no one can control how many or how big your fish will be. I can honestly say, we will throw every possible option in the water to catch fish and try to make it a successful day but sometimes its slow or they just won’t bite.
When is the best times to catch particular fish?
What is included with my charter?
- All necessary fishing license requirements for all guests.
- Rods, Reels and Tackle
- Coolers, Ice and Bottled Water.
- Life Jackets (kids 12 and under as well as non swimmers are required to wear life jackets at all times)
- Full bathroom onboard
- Fillet and Bag your catch
What should I bring on my charter?
- Food and beverages.
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat.
- Clothing fit for the weather. Remember, it is always cooler out on the water.
- Closed toe shoes
- Container to bring your fillets home.
- Seasickness medication, take this prior to arrival for optimal effect.
- Cash for gratuity. 20% is customary for great service on an enjoyable trip.
What should I leave at home?
These items are prohibited aboard Miss Ellie.
- Do not bring any glass containers or spray sunscreens.
- Do not bring any hard liquor (beer & wine are allowed).
- Miss Ellie is 100% drug free. This includes medical marijuana.
What are your payment policies?
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your fishing charter date.
- Deposits will be paid during online booking via a Credit Card. Balance is paid before boarding the vessel. I accept Cash (USD), Mastercard, and Visa. I do not accept checks.
What is your cancellation / refund policy?
- If you have to cancel, please notify the captain as soon as possible. This will allow us to attempt to book your slot with someone else.
- If a trip is cancelled with LESS THAN 48 HOURS before your scheduled trip, 50% REFUND.
- We do not cancel trips due to rain. If weather looks bad or turns out to be rough on an offshore trip, your trip will be reduced to an inshore trip at the Captain’s discretion.
- If the Captain deems the weather unsafe at the time of your trip, you will be notified prior to your arrival. You will have the option to possibly postpone, reschedule or cancel the trip. If you decide to cancel the trip due to weather restrictions, you will be fully refunded.
What else should I know before booking?
- All direction from the captain is to be followed, as this is for your safety.
- Any allergies or special considerations need to be brought forward to the captain for the utmost preparedness.
- Be aware that if anyone in your party becomes overly intoxicated, the trip will be cancelled immediately with no refund. Please drink responsibly.
- $250.00 fee will be applied if you drop a rod and reel overboard.